What I like about school

Posted on Friday, November 27th, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I like school because we get to learn  new things.

I like school because I have a nice teacher.

I like school because I have lots of nice friends.

I like school because I get to read books and I like reading.

I like school because I get to do work and I like work because I will get better at doing things.

I like school because its fun.

I like school because I go there every day to do work.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Responses to “What I like about school”

1. 20rudram says:

hi jovita I really like your post because you said why you like school.
    To make it better make longer sentences.from Rudra

2. saran says:

Hi Jovita
    I liked your post because you used full stops at the end of your sentences maybe to make it better you could make line 7 longer

from saran

3. 20tobis says:

Hi Jovita I like your post because you have used really good sentences and try to use speech marks and try to put different canectives. Try too put one question mark.

• Fortune says:

Hi Jovita I enjoyed reading your post because you said who is your friend I think it would be even better if you said who is in your house. From Fortune Eshan and Tobi

4. Joylin says:

Hi Jovita I really like your post because you have told me about what you like about school. Maybe do not use I like all the time. Use different openers and I really like the way you have presented your work. Please tell me what you do not like about school.

5. Jason says:

jovita please put more conectives because the reader will find it boring. Please tell everyone what you do not like because that you really like everything and write what you like the most out of everything. try to put some more quitions because it will because it will make it boring. but I am not saying your post is bad.also don’t put to much sentences. And please work on this feedback

6. Jason says:

what do mean by I like school because we get to learn  new things. it does not make any sense to us.